Information technology [electronic resource] : Homeland Security should better balance need for system integration strategy with spending for new and enhanced systems
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Homeland Security should better balance need for system integration strategy with spending for new and enhanced systems
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Homeland Security
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-04-509
- Title from title screen (viewed on June 7, 2004).
Paper version available from: U.S. General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/7/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=gao&docid=f:d04509.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3091704