English-Spanish glossary of words and phrases [electronic resource] : used in publications issued by the Internal Revenue Service
- Uniform Title:
- English-Spanish glossary of words and phrases (Online)
- Additional Titles:
- English Spanish glossary of words and phrases
- [Washington, D.C.?] : Dept. of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Internal Revenue Service
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- T 22.44/2:850
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Paper version began with rev. Jan. 1980 issue.
- "Cat. No. 46805D."
Description based on: Rev. diciembre del 2003; title from title screen (viewed on July 25, 2004).
- Other Forms:
- Online version of the print publication.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the IRS web site. Address of latest issue as of 7/2/04: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p850.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Complexity Note:
- Available also on CD-ROM: United States. Internal Revenue Service. Tax products CD-ROM.
View MARC record | catkey: 3092078