Alaska native villages [electronic resource] : villages affected by flooding and erosion have difficulty qualifying for federal assistance : testimony before the Committee on Appropriations, U.S. Senate / statement of Robert A. Robinson
- Robinson, Robert A. (Robert Alan), 1951-
- Additional Titles:
- Villages affected by flooding and erosion have difficulty qualifying for federal assistance and Flooding and erosion in Alaska native villages
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations and United States. General Accounting Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.5/2:GAO-04-895 T
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 8, 2004).
"For release ... June 29, 2004."
Paper version available from: U.S. General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 7/8/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=gao&docid=f:d04895t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3092111