Illegal trafficking of archaeological resources, protection of paleontological resources, and designate certain waterways in Puerto Rico [microform] : hearing before the Subcommittee on National Parks of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, on S. 2598 ... S. 2727 ... H.R. 3954 ..., July 23, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on National Parks
- Additional Titles:
- Protection of paleontological resources and Designate certain waterways in Puerto Rico
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 22 pages ; 24 cm
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and Shipping list no.: 2003-0175-M.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 1/27/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107*senate*hearings & docid=f:83310.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107*senate*hearings & docid=f:83310.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3092669