Small Business Administration [electronic resource] : new service for lender oversight reflects some best practices, but strategy for use lags behind : report to the Chair, Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, U.S. Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- New service for lender oversight reflects some best practices, but strategy for use lags behind and SBA's new loan monitoring service
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Small Business Administration and United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-04-610
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 19, 2004).
Paper version available from: U.S. General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/19/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=gao&docid=f:d04610.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3093178