Genetic non-discrimination [microform] : implications for employer provided health care plans : hearing before the Subcommittee on Employer-Employee Relations of the Committee on Education and the Workforce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, hearing held in Washington, DC, September 6, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce. Subcommittee on Employer-Employee Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 90 pages ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2002-0318-M., Includes index., and "Serial no. 107-25."
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF format via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/15/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:77675.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3093298