Prescription drug monitoring [microform] : strategies to promote treatment and deter prescription drug use : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, March 4, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Health
- Additional Titles:
- Strategies to promote treatment and deter prescription drug use
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 73 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- purl.access.gpo.gov , GPO Access: http://purl.access.gpo.gov/GPO/LPS50391
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/8:108-73
Serial no. 108-73 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce)
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Commerce."
Shipping list no.: 2004-0382-M.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 108-73."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF format via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/21/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:92538.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3093440