Homeland Security [electronic resource] : efforts under way to develop enterprise architecture, but much work remains : report to the Subcommittee on Technology, Information Policy, Intergovernmental Relations and the Census, Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- DHS's enterprise architecture
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Homeland Security
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Technology, Information Policy, Intergovernmental Relations, and the Census
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 16, 2004).
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/16/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=gao&docid=f:d04777.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3093799