Achieving diversity in the senior executive service [microform] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Civil Service and Agency Organization of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, October 15, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Civil Service and Agency Organization
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 181 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:AC 4
Serial no. 108-130 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Government Reform."
Shipping list no.: 2004-0493-M.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 108-130."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF format via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/3/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:92901.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 2 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3094134