Combating terrorism [microform] : federal response to a biological weapons attack : hearing before the Subcommittee on National Security, Veterans Affairs, and International Relations of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, July 23, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Security, Veterans Affairs, and International Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 198 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:T 27/16
107-99 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Cover title.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Government Reform."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0092-M.
"Serial no. 107-99."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF format via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/19/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107*house*hearings & docid=f:81593.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 3 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3094166