Moving forward with services acquisition reform [microform] : a legislative approach to utilizing commercial best practices : hearing before the Subcommittee on Technology and Procurement Policy of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, November 1, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Technology and Procurement Policy
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 172 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:SE 6/3
Serial no. 107-111 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0092-M.
"Serial no. 107-111."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF format via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/10/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107*house*hearings & docid=f:81929.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 2 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3094171