Establishing the T'uf Shur Bien Preservation Trust Area within the Cibola National Forest in the state of New Mexico to resolve a land claim involving the Sandia Mountain Wilderness, and for other purposes [microform] : report (to accompany S. 2018).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993-)
- Additional Titles:
- T'uf Shur Bien Preservation Trust Area within the Cibola National Forest in the state of New Mexico ..
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages ; 24 cm.
- Report / 107th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 107-321
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Caption title., Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2003-0142-M., and "October 17, 2002."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 12/24/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107c̲ongr̲eports & docid=f:sr321.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107c̲ongr̲eports & docid=f:sr321.107.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3094210