Violence on the job [videorecording] / NIOSH, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- [Atlanta, Ga.] : Dept. of Health and Human Services, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (27 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- DHHS (NIOSH) publication ; no. 2004-100d
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Violence on the Job -- Violence on the Job Case Study.
- (Producer) Discusses the effects of violence on safety and health, and ways to prevent and reduce violence in the workplace.
- Shipping list no.: 2005-0001-E.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via NIOSH web site in Real Media and Flash Video streaming format (software available free). Address as of 1/21/05: http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/video/violence.html; current access available via PURL.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 3094431