Continuation of national emergency with respect to Burma [microform] : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency declared with respect to Burma is to continue in effect beyond May 20, 2004, pursuant to U.S.C. 1622(d).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- House document / 108th Congress, 2d session ; 108-186
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2004-0386-M., and "May 19, 2004."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 6/21/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd186.108 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd186.108.p df (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3094553