Can a process be developed to settle matters relating to the Indian Trust Fund lawsuit? [microform] : oversight hearing before the Committee on Resources, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, July 9, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 100 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2004-0041-M., and "Serial no. 108-37."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 11/7/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings & docid=f:88177.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings & docid=f:88177.pdf (PDF version); current access available via PURLS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 2 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3094972