The U.S. General Services Administration's fiscal year 2003 Capital Investment Program [microform] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, June 5, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Additional Titles:
- US General Services Administration's fiscal year 2003 Capital Investment Program
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- v, 141 pages ; 24 cm
- United States. General Services Administration—Appropriations and expenditures
- Capital investments—United States
- Public buildings—United States—Finance
- Courthouses—United States—Finance
- Public buildings—United States—Maintenance and repair—Costs
- Public buildings—Remodeling—United States—Costs
- Office leases—United States
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0226-M.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 2 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3095125