President's waiver for Vietnam from the Jackson-Vanik freedom of emigration requirements in Title IV of the Trade Act of 1974 [microform] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Trade of the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, July 18, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Trade
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 56 pages ; 23 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0166-M.
"Serial no. 107-79."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 1/16/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107househearings & docid=f:82265.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107househearings & docid=f:82265.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3095152