Public community colleges and technical schools [electronic resource] : most schools use both credit and noncredit programs for workforce development : report to the Chairman, Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, U.S. Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Most schools use both credit and noncredit programs for workforce development
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 18, 2004).
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/18/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=gao&docid=f:d054.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3095427