Citizen update [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Citizen update (Spokane, Wash. : Online)
- Spokane, WA : Federal Caucus, -
- Additional Creators:
- Federal Caucus (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- E 5.26/2:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Issue 1 (Fall 1999)-
- Publication Frequency:
- "Intended to help Northwest citizens understand the many studies to be released this fall and winter on recovery of endangered and threatened fish and other aquatic species throughout the Columbia River Basin."
Newsletters after Issue 3 published in Portland, Or.
Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 21, 2004).
Latest issue consulted: Issue 13 (Nov. 2004).
- Special Numbering:
- A corrected version of Issue 2 was posted Jan. 10, 2000 to replace the issue posted Dec. 17, 1999.
Fall 1999 to Summer 2001 have season and no. designation. Later issues have no. and month.
Issue 12 not available online.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the Salmon Recovery web site. Address as of 12/21/04: http://permanent.access.gpo.gov/websites/www.salmo nrecovery.gov/citizen%5Fupdates.shtml.htm; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3095593