Unmanned aerial vehicles [electronic resource] : changes in Global Hawk's acquisition strategy are needed to reduce program risks : report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on Tactical Air and Land Forces, Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Changes in Global Hawk's acquisition strategy are needed to reduce program risks and Global Hawk acquisition
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Tactical Air and Land Forces Subcommittee
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 29, 2004)., "November 2004.", Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548., and "GAO-05-6."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/29/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=gao&docid=f:d056.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3095632