Tax administration [electronic resource] : planning for IRS's enforcement process changes included many key steps but can be improved : report to the Chairman and Ranking Minority Member, Committee on Finance, U.S. Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Tax administration : planning for Internal Revenue Service's enforcement process changes included many key steps but can be improved
Planning for IRS's enforcement process changes included many key steps but can be improved
IRS process improvement projects
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 27, 2004).
Paper version available from: U.S. General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/27/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=gao&docid=f:d04287.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3095654