Endangered Species Act [electronic resource] : 2003/2003-2007 implementation plan for the Federal Columbia River Power System / Bureau of Reclamation, US Army Corps of Engineers, Bonneville Power Administration
- Additional Titles:
- 2003/2003-2007 implementation plan for the Federal Columbia River Power System
- [Portland Or.] : [Federal Caucus], 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Reclamation, United States. Army. Corps of Engineers, and United States. Bonneville Power Administration
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 23, 2004)., "October 2002.", At head of title: Final., and The Federal Caucus is the name given to the nine Federal agencies that have natural resource responsibilities under the Endangered Species Act. These agencies include: National Marine Fisheries Service; US Fish and Wildlife Service; Bonneville Power Administration; US Army Corps of Engineers; US Bureau of Reclamation; Environmental Protection Agency; US Forest Service; Bureau of Land Management; and the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/23/04; http://permanent.access.gpo.gov/websites/www.salmo nrecovery.gov/final/; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3095671