The Instructional Materials Accessibility Act [microform] : making instructional materials available to all students : hearing before the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, on S. 2246 : examining S. 2246 to improve access to printed instructional materials used by blind or other persons with print disabilities in elementary and secondary schools, June 28, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Additional Titles:
- Making instructional materials available to all students
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 30 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-547
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0302-M.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access website. Addresses as of 4/29/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107%5Fsenate%5Fhearings & docid=f:80580.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107%5Fsenate%5Fhearings & docid=f:80580.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3096254