Hispanic health [microform] : problems with coverage, access, and health disparities : hearing before the Subcommittee on Public Health of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, on examining Hispanic health problems, focusing on coverage, access, and health disparities, September 23, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions. Subcommittee on Public Health
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 80 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-701
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and Shipping list no.: 2003-0302-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF format via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/16/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107%5Fsenate%5Fhearings & docid=f:81950.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3096264