The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the new international norms / Stuart H. Deming
- Deming, Stuart H., 1951-
- Chicago, Ill. : Section of International Law and Practice, American Bar Association, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 433 pages : forms ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- American Bar Association. Section of International Law and Practice
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- International practitioner's deskbook series
- The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act -- The anti-bribery provisions -- The accounting and record-keeping provisions -- Vicarious liability -- Enforcement -- Overview of the new international norms -- The OECD Convention -- Inter-American Convention Against Corruption -- Council of Europe Criminal Law Convention -- Council of Europe Civil Law Convention -- United Nations Convention Against Corruption -- Multilateral lending institutions -- Other developments -- Instituting protective measures -- Responding to potential violations -- Other considerations.
- United States. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977
- Corporations, American—Law and legislation—United States—Criminal provisions
- Bribery—United States
- Disclosure of information—Law and legislation—United States—Criminal provisions
- Foreign trade regulation—United States—Criminal provisions
- Corporation law—Criminal provisions
- International and municipal law—United States
- 1590313267 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3097874