Social security statements [electronic resource] : Social Security Administration should better evaluate whether workers understand their statements : report to congressional requesters
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Social Security Administration should better evaluate whether workers understand their statements
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-05-192
- Title from title screen (viewed on May 4, 2005).
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/4/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=gao&docid=f:d05192.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3098072