Wastewater infrastructure needs in Ohio [microform] : field hearing before the Subcommittee on Fisheries, Wildlife, and Water and the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, on identifying water system priorities and policies that promote environmental protection and economic development, April 30, 2001, Columbus, OH.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Subcommittee on Fisheries, Wildlife, and Water
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 104 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-320
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Environment and Public Works."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0277-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF format via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/14/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107%5Fsenate%5Fhearings & docid=f:78071.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 2 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3098369