Patient access crisis [microform] : the role of medical litigation : joint hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary and the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session on examining the status of patient access to quality health care, focusing on the role of medical litigation and malpractice reform, February 11, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Role of medical litigation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 385 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- S. hrg. ; 108-253
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on the Judiciary and the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0236-M.
"Serial no. J-108-2."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF format via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 3/9/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=108%5Fsenate%%Fhearings&docid=f:85062.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 5 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3098447