Fighting AIDS in Uganda [microform] : what went right; hearing before the Subcommittee on African Affairs of the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, Washington, DC, May 19, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Subcommittee on African Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- What went right
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 52 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/2:S.HRG.108-106
- Shipping list no.: 2004-0063-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF format via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/5/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings & docid=f:89197.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3098518