Endangered Species Act [electronic resource] : successes and challenges in agency collaboration and the use of scientific information in the decision making process : testimony before the Subcommittee on Fisheries, Wildlife and Water, Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate / statement of Robin M. Nazzaro
- Nazzaro, Robin M.
- Additional Titles:
- Successes and challenges in agency collaboration and the use of scientific information in the decision making process and ESA collaboration and science
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Subcommittee on Fisheries, Wildlife, and Water and United States. Government Accountability Office
- purl.access.gpo.gov , GPO Access: http://purl.access.gpo.gov/GPO/LPS61891
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.5/2:GAO-05-732 T
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 10, 2005).
"For release ... May 19, 2005."
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/10/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=gao&docid=f:d05732t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3098809