Natural resources [electronic resource] : federal agencies are engaged in numerous woody biomass utilization activities, but significant obstacles may impede their efforts : testimony before the Subcommittee on Forests and Forest Health, Committee on Resources, House of Representatives / statement of Robin M. Nazzaro
- Nazzaro, Robin M.
- Additional Titles:
- Federal agencies are engaged in numerous woody biomass utilization activities, but significant obstacles may impede their efforts
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources. Subcommittee on Forests and Forest Health
United States. Government Accountability Office
- Testimony ; GAO-05-741 T
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 10, 2005).
"For release ... May 24, 2005."
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/10/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=gao&docid=f:d05741t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3098819