Yale Law School and the sixties : revolt and reverberations / Laura Kalman
- Kalman, Laura, 1955-
- Chapel Hill : University of North Carolina Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 467 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Studies in legal history
- Setting the stage : law schools and the sixties -- The Yale Law School on the eve of the sixties -- The sixties come to Yale -- Student power -- Alumni weekend, 1969 -- Trials and tribulations -- Bringing us together again -- After the fire -- The most theoretical and academically oriented law school in America.
- 0807829668 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 367-447) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3099108