Contract management [electronic resource] : opportunities continue for GSA to improve pricing of multiple award schedules contracts : testimony before the Subcommittee on Federal Financial Management, Government Information, and International Security, Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, U.S. Senate / statement of David E. Cooper
- Cooper, David E.
- Additional Titles:
- Contract management : opportunities continue for General Services Administration to improve pricing of multiple award schedules contracts and Opportunities continue for GSA to improve pricing of multiple award schedules contracts
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Federal Financial Management, Government Information, and International Security and United States. Government Accountability Office
- Testimony ; GAO-05-911 T
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.5/2:GAO-05-911 T
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 27, 2005).
"For release ... July 26, 2005."
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/27/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=gao&docid=f:d05911t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3099250