Defense health care [electronic resource] : occupational and environmental health surveillance conducted during deployments needs improvement : testimony before the Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations, Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives / statement of Marcia Crosse
- Crosse, Marcia
- Additional Titles:
- Occupational and environmental health surveillance conducted during deployments needs improvement
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations and United States. Government Accountability Office
- purl.access.gpo.gov , GPO Access: http://purl.access.gpo.gov/GPO/LPS64296
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.5/2:GAO-05-903 T
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 27, 2005).
"For release ... July 19, 2005."
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/27/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=gao&docid=f:d05903t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3099291