Defense health care [electronic resource] : DOD has established a chiropractic benefit for active duty personnel
- Crosse, Marcia
- Additional Titles:
- Defense health care : Department of Defense has established a chiropractic benefit for active duty personnel
DOD has established a chiropractic benefit for active duty personnel
DOD's chiropractic health care program
- Washington, DC : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 17 unnumbered pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 22, 2005).
"September 6, 2005."
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/22/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=gao&docid=f:d05890r.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3099347