Notification of the use of funds from the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, FY 2001 [microform] : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification of the intention to use funds provided in the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act for Recovery from and Response to Terrorist Attacks on the United States, FY 2001, for improvements to the White House Situation Room to enhance the capabilities of the White House in the war on terrorism
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- House document / 109th Congress, 1st session ; 109-75
- "Referred to the Committee on Appropriations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2006-0099-P.
"December 16, 2005."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 1/20/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd075.109 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd075.109.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 3099901