Protecting the homeland : building a layered and coordinated approach to border security : hearing before the Subcommittee on Infrastructure and Border Security of the Select Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, June 15, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Infrastructure and Border Security
- Additional Titles:
- Building a layered and coordinated approach to border security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 58 pages ; 24 cm
- Text version: purl.access.gpo.gov
- PDF version: purl.access.gpo.gov
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.H 75:108-51
Serial no. 108-51 (United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Homeland Security)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2006-0099-P.
"Serial no. 108-51."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 1/20/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:24602.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:24602.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 3099943