Protein-lipid interactions : new approaches and emerging concepts / C. Reyes Mateo [and others] (eds.).
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 235 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Mateo, Reyes
- Springer series in biophysics ; v. 9
- 3540284001 (hd.bd.)
- "This book is an attempt to assemble in a single volume the most recent views of some of the experts in the area of protein-lipid interactions which draw a general picture of the advances that this field has achieved in recent years....The topics in this book include the application of X-ray and neutron diffraction, infrared and fluorescence spectroscopies, as well as high-resolution NMR methodologies that improve our understanding of the specific interactions established between lipids and proteins within biological membranes, their structural relationships, and the implications to the biological functions they mediate"--Preface (p. v).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3100516