Secret channel to Berlin : the Masson-Schellenberg connection and Swiss intelligence in World War II / Pierre-Th. Braunschweig ; translated by Karl Vonlanthen ; with additional translations for the 2004 edition by Frances Stirnemann-Lewis
- Braunschweig, Pierre-Th.
- Uniform Title:
- Geheimer Draht nach Berlin. English
- Philadelphia : Casemate, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 522 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The "Masson affair" -- The tasks and characteristics of an intelligence service -- The structure of Swiss army intelligence -- The French bureau--allied section -- The German bureau--Axis section -- The initiator of the connection -- Early stages of the Masson-Schellenberg connection -- Extending the connection: Masson establishes contact with Schellenberg -- General Guisan's involvement in the connection -- Test case for the connection: the alert of March 1943 -- Assessment of the connection -- Epilogue.
- 1932033394 (alk. paper)
0972557210 (alk. paper)
- "Thoroughly revised and updated with newly available documents by the author"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 459-514) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3102067