To the King's Most Excellent Majesty, The humble address of divers of the gentry, merchants and others : Your Majesties most loyal and dutiful subjects inhabiting in Boston, Charlestown and places adjacent, within Your Majesties territory and dominion of New-England, in America ...Licensed April the 28th. 1691
- London : Printed by Henry Hills in Black-Fryars, 1691.
- Additional Creators:
- Hammond, Laurence, -1699 and Morton, Charles, 1627-1698
- Related Titles:
- Humble address of divers of the gentry, merchants and others ...
- Title from caption.
"The humble address of divers of the gentry ..." ascribed to Charles Morton.
"Charlestown New-England, November the 22d, 1690. Worthy Sir" signed: Laurence Hammond (p. 3-8) concerning the expediton to Quebec, and the revolutionary conditions in Massachusetts.
Page 2 signed by Thom. Graffort, P. Bowden, Dav. Waterhouse, Laur. Hammond and others.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., Microcard Editions, 1957. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. (Jeffersonian Americana) Filmed from original in the University of Virginia Library.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present. 95946.
View MARC record | catkey: 310227