Meadow forest and stream for play profit and pure water [microform] : being a suggestion for the use of certain neglected lands of the tri-state district as parks, public forests, and water supply protection / by the Park and Public Reservations Committee of the Regional Planning Federation of the Philadelphia Tri-State District
- Corporate Author:
- Regional Planning Federation of the Philadelphia Tri-State District. Park and Public Reservations Committee
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1928.
Philadelphia : Edward Stern & Co., Inc., printers and engravers.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : illustrations, maps ; 31 cm
- Archival master stored at National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD : print master stored at remote facility.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. University Park, Pa. : Pennsylvania State University, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (USAIN state and local literature preservation project. Pennsylvania) (Pennsylvania agricultural literature on microfilm).
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 31065