An account of expeditions to the sources of the Mississippi, and through the western parts of Louisiana, to the sources of the Arkansaw, Kans, La Platte, and Pierre Jaun, rivers : performed by order of the government of the United States during the years 1805, 1806, and 1807. And a tour through the interior parts of New Spain, when conducted through these provinces, by order of the captain-general, in the year 1807 / By Major Z. M. Pike. Illustrated by maps and charts
- Pike, Zebulon Montgomery, 1779-1813
- Philadelphia : Published by C. & A. Conrad, & co. no. 30, Chestnut street. Somervell & Conrad, Petersburgh. Bonsal, Conrad, & co. Norfolk and Fielding Lucas, jr. Baltimore : John Binns, printer ..., 1810.
- Physical Description:
- 277, 65, 53, 87 pages : frontispiece (portrait) maps (part folded) tables (part folded) ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn., Research Publications, Inc., 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (American natural history. Part III ; reel 20).
Microform. Louisville, Ky., Lost Cause Press, 196_. 6 microopaques (12 sides) ; 8 x 13 cm. (Wagner-Camp. Plains and Rockies)
View MARC record | catkey: 311718