On government and law in Roman Egypt : collected papers of Naphtali Lewis / by Naphtali Lewis ; edited by Ann Ellis Hanson
- Lewis, Naphtali
- Atlanta, Georgia : Scholars Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 383 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Hanson, Ann Ellis and American Society of Papyrologists
- Language Note:
- English and Greek.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Publicly accessible. Unrestricted online access
- 0788501461 (alk. paper)
- "Naphtali Lewis: Bibliography": p. xi-xiii.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. New York : Institute for the Study of the Ancient World (ISAW) at New York University, 2016.
- Action Note:
- digitized 2016 Ancient World Digital Library New York University Digital Library Technology Services
View MARC record | catkey: 31175757