Protective chemical agents in the amelioration of plant abiotic stress : biochemical and molecular perspectives / edited by Aryadeep Roychoudhury, Durgesh Kumar Tripathi
- Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2020.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxvii, 670 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Additional Creators:
- Roychoudhury, Aryadeep and Tripathi, Durgesh Kumar
- "This book will provide an in-depth view of the diverse chemical agents that have the potential to mitigate different forms of abiotic stress in plants. The information contained in this book will pave a long way in exploiting the novel chemical agents in crop improvement program through exogenous application in nutrient solution or foliar spraying as well as by chemical priming technology. This book will serve as an important repository for researchers, academicians and scientists to enhance and boost their knowledge for further research in understanding the role of novel chemicals and exploiting such chemical agents to tackle with the oxidative damages caused by environmental stresses. Such knowledge regarding the efficacy of different chemical agents can be disseminated to farmers which would benefit agriculture under stress conditions at the ground level"--
- 9781119552154 (electronic bk. : oBook), 111955215X (electronic bk. : oBook), 9781119551652 electronic book, 111955165X electronic book, 9781119551645 electronic book, 1119551641 electronic book, and 9781119551638 hardcover
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 31176826