Think like a lawyer : legal reasoning for law students and business professionals / by E. Scott Fruehwald
- Fruehwald, Edwin Scott, 1955-
- Columbia, SC : [publisher not identified], 2020.
- Second expanded edition.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 185 pages ; 26 cm
- The five types of legal reasoning -- Reading and analyzing cases -- Reasoning by analogy -- Rule-based reasoning -- Synthesizing cases : rule synthesis -- Interpreting statutes -- Writing a simple analysis : the small-scale paradigm -- Responding to opposing arguments and distinguishing cases -- Advanced problem solving, creativity, and critical thinking.
- Other Edition:
- Revision of: Fruehwald, Edwin Scott, 1955- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, Section of Legal Education and Admission to the Bar, 
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 31178873