Lex parliamentaria, or, A treatise of the law and custom of the parliaments of England / by G.P. Esq. ; with an appendix of a case in Parliament between Sir Francis Goodwyn and Sir John Fortescue, for the knights place for the county of Bucks, I Jac. I. from an original French manuscript, translated into English
- Petyt, George
- Uniform Title:
- Lex parliamentaria
- Additional Titles:
- Treatise of the law and custom of the parliaments of England
- London : Printed for Tim. Goodwin, 1690.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (320 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Philips, George, 1599?-1696
- "Licenced Decemb. 6, 1689."
Attributed to Petyt by Evans; also attributed to George Philips.
View MARC record | catkey: 31179181