Resolution impeaching William Jefferson Clinton, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Impeaching William Jefferson Clinton, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [United States Government Printing Office],  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents and HeinOnline U.S. presidential library. Impeachment library
- At head of title: 105th Congress, 2d session. H. Res. 611. and "In the Senate of the United States. December 19, 1998, received."
View MARC record | catkey: 31179452