Discovery on the frontiers of space : exploring NASA's science mission : hearing before the Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics of the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, June 11, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology (2011). Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics
- Additional Titles:
- Exploring NASA's science mission
Exploring National Aeronautics and Space Administration's science mission
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 145 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg36565.
"Serial no. 116-27."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Dr. Thomas H. Zurbuchen, Associate Administrator, Science Mission Directorate, NASA; Dr. Chelle Gentemann, Senior Scientist, Earth and Space Research; Co-chair, Committee on Earth Science and Applications from Space, Space Studies Board, National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine; Dr. David Spergel, Charles A. Young Professor of Astronomy, Princeton University; Director, Center for Computational Astrophysics at the Flatiron Institute; Former Chair, Space Studies Board, National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine; Dr. Mark Sykes, Chief Executive Officer and Director, Planetary Science Institute.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-06-11.
View MARC record | catkey: 31179551