Organ concerto no. 13 : the cuckoo and the nightengale : for brass quintet and organ / G.F. Handel ; arr. Steven Gamble
- Handel, George Frideric, 1685-1759
- Uniform Title:
- Concertos, organ, orchestra, HWV 295, F major; arranged
- Additional Titles:
- Cuckoo and the nightingale
- [Farmington, New Mexico] : Brassworks 4, 
- Copyright Date:
- copyright 2010
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 score (21 pages))
- Additional Creators:
- Gamble, Steven, 1951-
- Language Note:
- Staff notation.
- I. Larghetto -- II. Allegro -- III. Organ Improvisation, adagio, ad lib.-- IV. Larghetto -- V. Allegro giocoso.
- Format of Notated Music:
- Medium of Performance:
- brass instrument 5 organ 1 6
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 10, 2020).
Written in 1739.
Arranged for unidentified brass quintet and organ. Originally for organ and orchestra.
View MARC record | catkey: 31180175