The holy child : arranged for S.A.C. / poem by Martin Luther (born 1483) ; music by Easthope Martin
- Martin, Easthope, 1882-1925
- Uniform Title:
- Holy child; arranged
- Additional Titles:
- Luther's "cradle hymn"
- [London, England] : Edwin Ashdown, 
- Copyright Date:
- copyright 1931
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 score (8 pages)).
- Additional Creators:
- Murray, James R. (James Ramsey), 1841-1905
- Vocal trios ; no. E.C. 61
- Language Note:
- English words. and Staff notation; Tonic sol-fa.
- Format of Notated Music:
- Medium of Performance:
- soprano voice 1 alto voice 2 piano 1 4 and women's chorus 1 piano 1 1 1
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 10, 2020)., Written in 1924., Arranged for SAA chorus or vocal trio with piano. Originally for voice and piano or two voices and piano., and Poem actually by James Murray but often attributed to Martin Luther.
View MARC record | catkey: 31180816